Lexington Europe GmbH
Partner for the development and production of printed circuit boards
Development and production
The Lexington team has specialised for 20 years in the development, customisation, production, acquisition, marketing and sales of electronics within Europe and the Middle East. During this time, Lexington has introduced and built up three successful brands.
Since 2008, Lexington Europe GmbH has specialised in the development and production of Printed Circuit Board Technology (PCB). The Lexington team consists of experienced engineers in Germany, modern factories in Asia and a network of national and international partners who ensure the implementation of customer and market requirements as well as compliance with European legal guidelines.
In addition, our high production capacity and rail transport from China directly to Germany enable us to process orders within 39 days. This increases the flexibility of our customers enormously.
The Lexington company site is located in an industrial area in Hilden near Düsseldorf Airport. The industrial area can also be easily reached via the motorway.
- For many years we have been facing up to the increasing demands on PCB technology and have thus been able to convince many customers of our possibilities. In the meantime, Lexington has become a brand in the European PCB market.
- With our small and well-organised consulting, planning and sales team we can react very quickly, flexibly and individually to customer enquiries and make decisions.
- All employees are very well trained, experienced and work at a high management level.
- Lexington sees itself as a full-service partner in the field of Printed Circuit Board Technology (PCB) and has a comprehensive product portfolio.
- Our production facilities in Asia have certified quality standards, high manufacturing capacities and are technologically state-of-the-art.
- Our network of technical partners increases this competence even further.
- Innovation is a matter of course for us. We set ourselves apart from our competitors by constantly developing new solutions in the areas of quality, service and comfort.